Margit Zoltán: The Phantom of the Opera - Matláry Miklós

2019. február 10., vasárnap

The Phantom of the Opera - Matláry Miklós




Christine:


In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again
For now I find
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside my mind

Phantom:

Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
To glance behind
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your mind

Christine:

Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear

Phantom:

It's me they hear

Both:

My/your spirit and your/my voice
In one combined
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your/my mind

Offstage:

He's there the Phantom of the Opera!

Phantom:

In all your fantasies
You always knew
That man and mystery

Christine:


Were both in you

Both:

And in this labyrinth
Where night is blind
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your/my mind

Christine:

He's there, the Phantom of the Opera!

(Vocalizing)

Phantom:


Sing, my angel of music!

Christine:

(Vocalizing higher)

Phantom:

Sing for me!

Christine:


(Vocalizing higher)

Phantom:


Sing my angel of music!

Christine:

(Sings higher)

Phantom:


SING FOR ME!

I have brought you
To the seat of sweet music's throne
To this kingdom where all must pay homage to music
Music.
You have come here
For one purpose and one alone
Since the moment I first heard you sing
I have needed you with me to serve me
To sing for my music









1 megjegyzés:

  1. Az Operaház fantomja az egyik kedvenc műalkotásom, legyen az regény, musical, színházi előadás vagy dal formában, akár angolul vagy magyarul.
    Nagyon tetszik Matláry Miklós zongorajátékában feldolgozva. Köszi, hogy feltöltötted.

    VálaszTörlés

Köszönöm a megjegyzését!

Népszerű bejegyzések

Follow on Bloglovin